Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pure Imagination

Hold your breath, make a wish, count to three...
Everything you've ever wanted, I can give you.
Your deepest longings I will place in your grasp.
Your every dream is within my power to grant, for I am your genie.
I was made to fulfill your wildest fantasies, Designed to please only you.
Other lovers have tried and failed, but I will not faultier.
All you need is to ask, to request my presence, demand my unyielding company.
With me comes all the affection you can handle, all the appreciation you deserve, and all the love in the world.
A proper invitation is all I require. No magical incantation, no rubbing necessary, just a simple please.
So what are you waiting for? Open your eyes, exhale, the anticipation is over, speak your heart's desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment